Friday 16 July 2010

Cards On The Table

I Am:

A crosdresser, 33 years old... A little inexperianced but learning quickly...

My Master (future husband) must be ages 45-65 have his own home, car and career, 7" dick or bigger, looks unimportant but attitude interests very important...

He must love sex and be very brodminded... He must be Dominant but understanding...

Whats On Offer

If i do find my dream man, i will...

Spend every day serving his needs and straiving to be the best sissy i can be... I will let him change my body and mould me through hormones and sugery if required...

I love my place in life and i know my place... I have always been a sissy boy, and have always admired, lusted after and submitted to older men... Mmmmmmm god i love older guys especially Doms, they make my little sissy clitty sooo horny...

Sex Slave...

I need so much training to be able to be how i'd like to be, but good what fun for us to have getting me there.



I'm so horny all the time i just can't help it, and my desire to please and serve real men should be taken advantage of....








Maid... maids uniform during the day, cooking, cleaning, domestic duties...
Sex Slave...

No comments:

Post a Comment