Friday 14 January 2011

What i have been upto


well i haven't found my man yet so have started my own training...

I have found an understanding hypnotist and things are going so well now i'm having sessions... I have inproved in so many ways. I can no longer cum over women and i find them totally uninteresting in a sexual way. My horny levels have gone through the roof though. My hipnotist is a closet gay and married but he loves being horny with me so i i'm fullfill his needs in exchange for therapy...

We have a goles and plans to get me ready for a good husband which are...

1. Cock worship - this is great i need and want cock more than ever and have a huge increase in sex drive.
2. Female Thinking - i now find my self refering to myself as female. I browse the internet looking at Underware, dressers and shoes - all by side has gone i feel towards women as sisters and girlfriends i really have no idea why i found them attractive once lol
3. Slut Programming - so love this one it's got me going crazy... I can't stop thinking about sex i need it want it. The hypnosis has got me i now find myself on the internet ovffering myself to all the older guys, even though i don't fancy them, i use to have such high standards now i just crave there big jucy fat cocks mmmmm

As well as hipnosis i'm brushing up on my domestic capabilitys...

I was having an interesting convosation with a Master this week he asked me "How will you pay your way" i had never thought of it before.... I'm doing my best to change this and now have a great new exciting way to take my sissy self to..

My Work Proposal
When i meet my husband and we marry i will work for him to earn my keep and i will give my money to my husband so he can do best with it... I will submit to a life revolved being an owned sissy slut i have reserched and i know i can do all of these things to get my husband money... Sex Chat Lines, Camming Work, Photo Shoots, Videos all can be earned from... I am just in the middle of a collage course learning how to do websits i'm a real wizz now hehe i have all the skillz to pay Daddy's bills hehe

Social Life & Entertainment
Ofcourse Hubby has a sissy slut because he likes gurls like me and i need to ofcourse make my hubby happy... My husband will be very proud of me and he will have a sexy sissy slut to etertain him and his guests... A slut ripe ready and wanting to get dirty at Hubbys partys, the Maid that serves the drinks and later the entertainment, a hpnotised, femanised TS fuck slut mmmm won't that make my husband happy....?

Steven (the Hyponotist) took me and paid for me to get transformed for a Day, well for the night we was going to spend together... I have a pic of the night ill post it hehe Wow i was amazed made me feel so special thank you steven... I have never felt so happy... I stayed all day and night as a proper gurl ohhh i so can't wait for this to be permanant... Think steven loved it too he made me take some speed and then fucked me untill 4am i was a dirty bitch that night mmmmm he cum in all my holes and even pissed on me well 4 times actually, i loved it we totally destroyed the hotel bed i guess but oh my i'd do that again...

The pic.

No comments:

Post a Comment